[2020] Friendship Day Funny Quotes - Happy Friendship Day 2020

If you were looking for Friendship Day funny quotes for your friend on Friendship Day 2020 then you have clicked right across the post because you will find many funny quotes here. So Before you watch Funny Quotes, I want To tell Something "Happy Friendship Day 2020".

Now You Can Watch and put on Your Whatsapp Status, Facebook Post, Instagram Post, and Other Social Media Platform and show your Friendship Level.


Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes:

1. A man told his friend that the girl he likes is deaf. The friend asks how do you know that. The friend tells him that when I told her I love you, she replied that she is wearing a new pair of sandals.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

2. Tere jaisa yaar sab Rishton ko peeche chod de….. Tu Na hi Ek dost hai par Ek Bhai Bhi hai, Ek girlfriend Bhi hai kyunki Jis Tarah tu chinta aur shak Karta hai, wo Sirf Ek Sacha dost hi kar Sakta hai.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

3. I asked God for a friend and he sent you in my life….. Sometimes I wonder that God has such an amazing sense of humor that he sent not just a friend but also as a guardian, brother, and protective partner.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

4. I hope we are Besties Forever. Even After we Die, We can Become Ghosties and Scare People Forever.  …..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

5. Don’t think I will make friends with you and forget you…. I will always remember you, even when I die, I will stay with you as a ghost. …..Happy Friendship Day 2020.
6. Those friends are very special who can make you smile, make you laugh….. Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to a friend who is certainly the most special of all.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

7. ME and My Group of Friend are Funniest Human I Know. …..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

8.  Meri taraqi Teri taraqi hai…. Mera Ghar Tera Ghar hai….. Meri maa Teri maa hai par shukhr hai Bhagwan ka ki Teri surat meri surat nahi hai…… Happy Friendship Day to my not so handsome dost.…..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

9. God has seriously blessed me with the most amazing friend in this world….. He is like a brother who loves me and protects me so much that I am having a hard time finding a girlfriend.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

10. A Friend is Someone You think You're a Good Egg Even Though You're Slightly Cracked.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

11.  On the occasion of Friendship Day, I want to tell you that you are truly the most blessed to have a friend like me…..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

12. Even when you are miles away, you will make sure that you bug me with your calls and messages by making the optimum use of technology….. Thanks for being a 24/7 friend who never leaves me alone.…..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

13. Friends Make You Laugh Till Your Cheeks Hurt.….. Happy Friendship Day 2020.

14. You are the reason for all my smiles because there is no one as funny as you who can make me laugh day and night…..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

15. That Awesome Moment When you're Telling A Lie and Your Best Friend Notice and Join You.…..Happy Friendship Day 2020.

Friendship Day Funny Quotes (Images):

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes

Friendship Day Funny Quotes





Post a Comment

0 Comments